innovate.healthcare is a Hackathon for people willing to disrupt the healthcare industry with progressive ideas and creative thinking.
We give you the opportunity to work on a real world challenge which we curate from submissions from individuals and industry partners. You can rely on a strong team of coaches during the event helping your team to create a serious business after the weekend.
|TIME||FRIDAY, JUNE 19th|
|17:00||open doors / meet @Startplatz|
|19:00||Reverse Pitches by Team Captains|
|20:30||Start work in teams|
|TIME||SATURDAY, JUNE 20th|
|all day||Work in teams|
|all day||Coaches available|
|TIME||SUNDAY, JUNE 21st|
|14:00||Work in teams until|
|Transfer (by foot) to IHK|
|17:00||End of innovate.healthcare 2015|
We are happy to provide access to a 3D-printer for prototyping during the event.
The Orca 0.43 is a 3D printer based on the Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology. It can build objects with a size of 220 x 220 x 190 mm. The machine is able to print two different thermoplastic materials (PLA & ABS) in one process.
- Materials: ABS, PLA
- Build volume: 220 x 220 x 190 mm
- Layer height: > 0.1 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
We have set up a frame program for all interested participants. You will have the possibility to drop in and out whenever you like.
Our experts will be available for face to face interaction before and after their presentation.
|SATURDAY, JUNE 20th||WORKING TITLE||TIME|
|Central PKV||Private insurance perspective on new markets||10:30 – 11:00|
|HighTech Gründerfonds||Investment and Support||12:30 – 13:00||Noon Lecture|
|Aescuvest||How does crowd investing work in HealthCare||14:30 – 15:00|
|PitchDoctor Leo Exter||Pitch Perfect: Prepping you for the big moment.||15:00 – 16:00|
|Philips Healthcare||How to exploit 23&me: innovative think tank breakout session hosted by Philips and the HealthCare Futurists||16:00 – 18:00||on invitation only|
- Most patent-centric idea
- Most creative idea
- Most business relevant idea
- Audience Prize
- KPMG package on first found first serve basis good until September 30th 2015.
- 3 x 300 Euro vouchers for founded Companies and founding expenses. Please turn in founding notice and receipts and we will refund up to 300 Euros each. Good until September 30th 2015.
Money that has not been claimed until September 30th will be donated to Project Hope Germany. (www.project-hope.de).
- Each jury member has given scores on an individual basis and in conclave the jury as a whole has taken the right to calibrate in free discussion.
- EUROFORUM Pitch opportunity @ wearables conference in Bonn in September